Rozważania transferowe (dyskusja)

Czy naprawdę ktoś ma problem z artykułem wrzuconym po angielsku przy dziesiątkach internetowych narzędzi do tłumaczenia?

@kubafc21 dodaj artykuł z powrotem, a resztę komentarzy usuwam.

11 polubień

Jasne, że mógłbym nawet przetłumaczyć od podstaw jednak jest jedno ALE. Jest dzień pracujący a ja jestem w wieku takim, że pracuje . żeby coś na szybko napisać czy wkleić na telefonie jest czas. O dziwo nawet przeczytać na nudnym spotkaniu. Ale jednak tłumaczenie to trochę trudno na telefonie i wymaga więcej czasu.

Wychodzę z założenia, że robię coś co mogę i miłoby bylo nie czytać lamentów ‘zrób więcej’. A wy samemu co zrobiliście? :blush:

Wiecie - jak w Agile - pracujmy razem. Ktoś znajduje materiał a ktoś tłumaczy. Zakładam, że może ktoś z redakcji LFC mógłby przetłumaczyc i wrzucić na główną.

Polecam deepl.com do tłumaczeń. Działa bardzo dobrze :wink:.

While everybody has been screaming about Liverpool’s midfield this summer, quietly another alarm has been going off at the back.

Jurgen Klopp’s side conceded 11 goals in five pre-season games and the defensive frailties which plagued most of last season have returned in glimpses.

The starting back four looks strong with Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson on either side of Ibrahima Konate and Virgil van Dijk, but it is the depth behind them, especially at centre-back, which is the bigger cause for concern.

Joel Matip, who is entering the final year of his contract, looks set to remain at Anfield, so he and Joe Gomez will provide backup to Van Dijk and Konate, but neither has been entirely convincing.

Virgil van Dijk (left) and Ibrahima Konate (Photo: Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)
In terms of the other options, Nathaniel Phillips is expected to move on, while Rhys Williams and Sepp van den Berg have secured loan moves to Aberdeen and Mainz respectively. That would leave youngster Jarell Quansah, who has been involved in every friendly so far in pre-season, as fifth choice.

There is no guarantee Liverpool will enter the market in this area, but there is a profile of player they are interested in:

A young player (aged 23 or under) who they can work with and develop, rather than the finished article
Not required to come straight into the side
Preferably, they will be left-sided (Liverpool have no left-footed senior centre-backs)
Chelsea’s Levi Colwill, 21, is an ideal fit — excelling in ball progression and passing — and is admired at Liverpool but he has signed a six-year contract extension to remain in west London.

When profiling defenders it is key to establish the type of player that best suits what Liverpool are looking for. At right centre-back, for example, Konate is tasked with covering a lot of the right flank when Alexander-Arnold goes forward. The left side doesn’t have to be quite the same but, ideally, it looks like Liverpool would want a left-footed left centre-back who is defensively solid, comfortable and progressive in possession and can pull wide when necessary.

If Liverpool stick with their 3-box-3 formation long term, the bonus of being comfortable as an auxiliary left-back who can go forward would be welcome. On-ball actions are also a key consideration.

So, who fits the bill? Let’s start with three players Liverpool have been looking at, and three more they might like to consider…

Goncalo Inacio
Club: Sporting CP. Age: 21

Liverpool have so far dealt in release clauses this summer to sign Alexis Mac Allister and Dominik Szoboszlai. If they wanted to cut out the negotiating middleman, which has been problematic in their pursuit of Southampton’s Romeo Lavia, then Inacio would work. The 21-year-old reportedly has a £40million ($50.8m) release clause in his contract.

Since breaking into the first team in 2020-21, Inacio has racked up 122 first-team appearances so would arrive with plenty of experience both domestically and in European competition.

His first big tick is that he is left-footed and can also play across the backline. Last season, he regularly featured in Sporting manager Ruben Amorim’s 3-4-3 system, playing most of his time as the left-sided centre-back which indicates he could operate in Van Dijk or Robertson’s position in Liverpool’s shape.

Another standout trait is his ability to progress the ball forward. According to FBref, he ranks in the top one percentile for progressive passes (9.32) and the 97th percentile for progressive carries (1.94) per 90 minutes compared to all centre-backs.

In the Primeira Liga, Sporting were a possession-dominant team, similar to Liverpool, and Inacio demonstrated his comfort on the ball, able to both keep it simple and break opposition lines. He also offers an added attacking threat with 11 goals and eight assists from centre-back.

He is not a tall, imposing centre-back (6ft 1in; 185cm) but he has a lot of the required qualities needed to be a Liverpool defender. He reads the game well and is very good in one-versus-one situations.

Perr Schuurs
Club: Torino. Age: 23

Had Liverpool taken a different decision, they may have spent the last few years developing Schuurs for their first team themselves.

As a 17-year-old, the Dutch defender spent time on trial with Liverpool under-18’s, then managed by Steven Gerrard. When it came to the end of his time at the club, despite impressing, it was felt the best next steps for Schuurs’ development would be for him to remain at Fortuna Sittard.

Fast forward six years and the justification for the decision has been evident by Schuurs’ ascent via Ajax to become a regular for Serie A side Torino. However, now Liverpool would need to pay a substantial fee for his services.

The 23-year-old is capable of playing on either side of the defence, predominantly operating in the centre of a back three last season, which is the position Van Dijk operates in.

Schuurs is right-footed, which does not make him the ideal left-sided centre-back because the trajectory and shape of every pass are different and less efficient.

He is tall, having once earned the nickname of the ‘new Van Dijk’, and does the essentials of defending well, with above average tackles (1.97), clearances (3.95) and aerial wins (2.32) per 90 minutes, according to FBref.

The main area the Dutchman would need to improve would be in possession. While he is comfortable carrying the ball, he does not do it often, and his passing is even less progressive, attempting 2.17 per 90. This could be down to Torino’s tactical system, but overall he does not profile as the immediate choice for the left-sided centre-back Liverpool are looking for.

Marc Guehi
Club: Crystal Palace. Age: 23

The Crystal Palace captain has been linked to Liverpool on a handful of occasions this summer. As a young, homegrown player, he helps tick a box that Liverpool have to be mindful of.

He is right-footed, which again is not ideal, but he can operate on both sides of central defence. He is not an all-action defender in the volume of tackles and interceptions he makes, but he is known for his exceptional positioning and reading of the game.

With plenty of talk about Liverpool losing authority in recent weeks, Guehi would bring a calm head and the experience of leading a team. He has four senior England caps and after coming through Chelsea’s academy, would be used to the high expectations of a top club.

Marc Guehi (Photo: Warren Little/Getty Images)
Guehi is comfortable in possession, excelling at carrying the ball and he can play out from the back. He showed that while playing for a team that is far less expansive than the one he would be theoretically joining.

The other stylistic difference between Liverpool and Palace is the defensive line. Guehi can step out of defence well and is athletic, but it would require adjusting to a higher starting position.

It may not seem hugely significant from the graphic below, but Liverpool’s defenders are adept at running back quickly towards their own goal, whereas Palace are used to having the game in front of them.

Castello Lukeba
Club: Olympique Lyonnais. Age: 20

This may prove to be the one that got away for Liverpool as Lukeba looks set to move from Lyon to RB Leipzig this summer, although a fee still needs to be agreed.

The 20-year-old fits the Liverpool profile perfectly and has senior football under his belt both domestically (he has 58 Ligue 1 appearances) and in the Europa League. After a number of injuries in his position during the 2020-21 campaign, he seized his opportunity to break into the first team and has remained there ever since.

He is a left-footed centre-back who is comfortable lining up on the left of a back-three, making him an ideal option for the 3-box-3 system.

Lukeba is a progressive ball player who is comfortable in possession and can both pass and carry the ball forward to start attacks. He looks after the ball well, varying his passing range between short and simple passes or trying to break opposition lines.

He is an intelligent, powerful and well-rounded defender. He is patient when he tries to win possession on the ground and aerially. The French under-21 international reads the game exceptionally well as he is in the 99th percentile for interceptions among centre-backs, averaging 2.3 per 90 minutes.

His price may be the problem though, with Lyon reportedly wanting north of €40million — a significant outlay for Klopp when funds are required elsewhere.

Facundo Medina
Club: RC Lens. Age: 24

Left-footed centre-backs are rare enough in football. To find one with the technical ability to progress the ball upfield by escaping the opposition press and breaking lines with crisp passing is even rarer.

Lens defender Medina ticks that box emphatically. Of all centre-backs in Ligue 1 last season, he carried the ball the furthest and played the most passes into the final third. He completed 76.4 passes per game, with an accuracy of 90.2 per cent. Expand that to across Europe and he remains one of the best.

The 24-year-old is slightly over the ideal age profile but is still at the start of his prime and excelled in a Lens team that finished second in Ligue 1 last season. At 6ft 1in, he is not the tallest and is not dominant aerially but he is front-footed and an aggressive tackler who aims to launch counter-attacks.

Medina could also fill in at left-back as he has experience in that role. It could be perfectly suited to him because of the 3-box-3 system which would require him to become the left-sided centre-back of a back three.

And if we’re getting ahead of ourselves, it is not out of the question that he could be an alternative inverted full-back should Alexander-Arnold not be available. His composure and vision to drill passes into attackers floating in half spaces is ideal for the position, and he would be much more suited than Kostas Tsimikas who has operated in that role in pre-season.

Armel Bella-Kotchap
Club: Southampton. Age: 21

While negotiations continue with Southampton over Lavia, maybe Liverpool should consider enquiring about Bella-Kotchap.

The German burst onto the Premier League scene last season, becoming Ralph Hasenhuttl’s first-choice centre-back and being called up to the German national team. His performances saw him included in the World Cup squad.

He is a pacy centre-back, comfortable defending large spaces. He has been prone to lapses in concentration and positioning but, at his best, he is an aggressive defender.

Armel Bella-Kotchap (Photo: GLYN KIRK/AFP via Getty Images)
His form was erratic — although bumps in the road should be expected from a young centre-back playing in the Premier League’s worst team in his debut season in England.

Not being required to be an immediate starter would allow Liverpool’s coaching staff to clean up some of that rawness physically and tactically. He is right-footed and his strengths would make him suitable for Konate’s role, too.

Work would be needed on the ball as Bella-Kotchap ranked in the bottom 14 per cent of centre-backs for progressive passes.

(Top photo, left to right: Goncalo Inacio, Perr Schuurs, Marc Guehi, Castello Lukeba; all Getty Images)

2 polubienia

Żaden klub z Arabii nie ma chrapki na Matipa lub Gomeza? :frowning:

Forumowicze niektórzy byliście przekonani o przyjściu Lavi wczoraj ,co zawodzi w gabinetach?

1 polubienie

A na stopera w razie kontuzji kogos z głównej pary, wystawimy kucharkę, albo woźnego…

@Igtrun jeszcze pora młoda.

@Igtrun a to już jest trudny temat, ale jak widać niektórym kibicom to nie przeszkadza. Choć nie wiem, czy nie powinienem w cudzysłów wziąć określenia kibiców. Jak nawet Gary Neville uważa, że Liverpool zasługuje na więcej…

1 polubienie

Ja tam trzymam kciuki szczerze wytrzymywałem do wczoraj zwyczajnie wkurwi* mnie to okienko wielka rewolucja 2 transfery kluczowe okienko dla tego klubu przewrót kadrowy a tu dostajemy gówn* bo dziad z Bostonu ma wszystko w nosie to dla niego biznes zwyczajna inwestycja która już się zwróciła a sprzeda nas w momencie gdy skończymy jak jakieś Leicester to wstyd tak zaniedbywać klub kłócić się o piłkarza przez miesiąc.Kiedy to City i całe Big 6 rzuca kasę na prawo i lewo nie mówie żeby wydawali pieniądze bez pomysłu ale Klopp z budżetem każdego klubu z top 10 (oprócz nas)stworzył by maszynę na wielką skalę. Gvardiol Mbappe wszystko to propaganda rzygam tym nie mogę patrzeć jak mój ukochany klub cierpi z winy zarządu

1 polubienie

Lavia przyjdzie tydzień przed końcem okna, w ten sposób ogłoszą, ze „ze względu na brak czasu - sprowadzenie kolejnych zawodników może być skomplikowane. Klub zrobi wszystko, żeby kogoś ściągnąć!”

3 polubienia

6 postów zostało scalonych z istniejącym tematem: Fenway Sports Group (FSG)

2 posty zostały scalone z istniejącym tematem: Fenway Sports Group (FSG)

• Wszedłem po miesiącu sprawdzić nasze wzmocnienia po odejściu 7 pomocników i kupnie dwóch.
  • O Boże…
7 polubień

I to jest martwiące, bo Klopp im więcej podejmował decyzji samemu tym gorzej.
Jego transfery w BVB po odejściu Lewego miały dać mu większą rękę w decyzjach. I źle to wyglądało u nas gdyby nie zespół rekrutacyjny to zamiast Salaha grałby tu jakiś przeciętny Niemiec.

No ja mam podobne zdanie. Zajmuje się wszystkim zamiast tym co ważne i na czym się zna. Czyli podejmowanie decyzji dot. Taktyki i filozofii gry.

@Fsg_out Mi się wydaje że kwestia tego za ile Lavie kupimy. Może to ile ugramy (jeśli cokolwiek) zaważy o tym po kogo się zgłosimy? Albo już prowadzą rozmowy z jakimś ŚO i nic na razie nie wycieka do prasy.

@Fsg_out Może też czekają na sprzedaż Philipsh do Leeds żeby pokryć transfer nowego ŚO (żeby nie było ja ich nie bronie a jedynie staram się znaleźć jakiś sensowny powód braku działania).

@jaszyn To jeśli chodzi o postrzeganie to i tak Liverpool przegrał te walke xd Pokazaliśmy że jak postawi się nas pod ścianą i przeczeka to damy tyle ile chcesz.

Ja tak szczerze to nie rozumiem dlaczego temat ŚO ma znaleźć się na tapecie dopiero po zakupie Lavii. To nie mogą próbować negocjować równolegle? Nie ma już na co zbytnio czekać.

@Drzewiec no tak, ale oni się targują o kilka mln więc równie dobrze mogliby już zacząć targować się o te kilka mln przy transferze ŚO, bo później może nie wystarczyć czasu. Przecież to nie tak, że na tych negocjacjach ugramy tyle £, że starczy na piłkarza z półki wyżej.

@Drzewiec też starałem się jakoś to sobie racjonalizować. Nawet przyjąłem na spokojnie wymówkę co do wycofania się z transferu Bellinghama, bo faktycznie wydawało się to sensowne. Lepiej ściągnąć kilku zawodników niż wydać całą kasę na jednego, ok. Ale czas leci i nie kupiliśmy tych kilku zawodników, a raptem dwóch. W międzyczasie opchnęliśmy dwóch nadprogramowych pomocnikow - tym samym osłabiając jeszcze bardziej i tak już słabą formację. Ponadto nie widać jakiegokolwiek pomysłu na tę przebudowę skoro od ponad miesiąca negocjujemy transfer 19 latka z Southampton nie mając absolutnie żadnych alternatyw (bo zakładam, że gdyby były, to już dawno odeszlibysmy od stołu z Soton). Wiele wskazuje na to, że najwięksi pesymiści forumka jednak się nie mylili i właściciele zamierzają wydymać nas na kasę bez mydła.
Oczywiście są jeszcze 3 tygodnie do końca okienka, ale na ten moment nasz net spend to niecałe 50 mln £ przy jednoczesnym uszczupleniu budżetu płacowego o jakieś 30 mln £. Przypomnę, że gramy w lidze gdzie są niewyobrażalne pieniądze z praw tv, a bilet na jeden mecz kosztuje więcej niż karnet na cały sezon w większości innych lig europejskich. Nasi ligowi rywale potrafią lekką ręką rzucić 100 mln na transfer pojedynczego piłkarza. I jakoś ich właścicielom to się opłaca, a wydają takie sumy regularnie. My nawet od wielkiego dzwonu nie możemy pozwolić sobie na wydanie większych pieniędzy na transfery.

Te wszystkie tweety od naszej ostatniej oferty nie wnoszą nic do sprawy. Temat jest chwytliwy i dziennikarze skrzętnie to wykorzystują nabijając sobie zasięgi. W temacie Lavi już chyba nie idzie o pieniądze ale o to kto ma większego i jak będzie postrzegany na rynku przy następnych dilach. Szkoda gadać .

@Drzewiec zgadza się. Dymają nas od dawna i nie zanosi się na zmianę. Jestem w stanie uwierzyć że wizja opychania starych dziadkow za duże pieniądze do Arabii otwiera przed nimi kolejne mozliwosci zarabiania. Salah i VVD w przyszłym roku +150mln :money_mouth_face: .

jak robimy takie transfery jak Lavia to już lepiej aby były one w stylu Ajaxu, Lipska czy Borussi, przepłacić za Lavie też jest bez sensu, za 50 mln by taka Borussia zrobiła ze 3-4 transfery gracy na poziomie takiego Lavii, tylko że oni mają scouting a my i tak kupujemy lub się interesujemy przeciętnymi piłkarzami, (Szobo po sparingach martwi, Mac może wypalić, te 2 transfery są na plus, żeby nie było) to już lepiej by ściągnęli Kamade za free i Kone niż przepłacali za Lavie. Zakup Lavii mimo że tańszy jest obarczony większym ryzykiem niż kupno za 85 mln Caicedo. Lavia to gracz 2-3 klasy gorszy od DM innych drużyn z top six, dlatego ściskanie kciuków aby ten transfer doszedł do skutku przez fanów FSG jest bez sensu bo niczego tym nie udowodnią. Już ten Rabiot byłby ciekawszą opcją bo za darmo, albo Amrabat bo za 25 mln.

Może uda nam sie do końca sierpnia wysłać im tą czwartą ofertę za Lavię. Póki co jest w trakcie przygotowywania ale mam dobre przeczucie, że uda im sie to zrobić w miarę szybko. Przebudowa środka pola w pełni mnie zadowala już teraz, a jeszcze Romero to już w ogóle. Warto czekać.

A tak serio to rzygać się chce na ten skompromitowany zarząd. Przez cały miesiąc NIE ŚCIĄGNIĘTO NIKOGO na pozycję numer 6 ani do obrony. Dramat.

3 polubienia

Mi się wydaje, że to również wina po części Kloppa. Zafiksuje się na jakieś nazwiska i nie ma przebacz albo to, albo nic. Tym bardziej teraz gdzie ma o wiele większą władzę w klubie niż kiedyś.

@Fsg_out No to właśnie boli gdy widzi człowiek ofensywę transferową innych zespołów podczas gdy my dalej walczymy oto, żeby nam święci opuścili z 3,4 mln. Człowiek niby wie ze LFC bez sprzedaży nie wydaję dużo i przez te upływające lata stara się przyzwyczaić, ale gdzieś ta frustracja dalej siedzi.

2 polubienia